1. Is the Book of Leviticus in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. About whom did Jesus say, “For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men”? Physicians, Hypocrites, Sadducees, Adamites
3. From Genesis 29, what childless woman was jealous of her sister’s fertility? Candace, Abigail, Rachel, Herodias
4. In what book of the Bible do we find the story of Samson and Delilah? Judges, Numbers, Exodus, 1 John
5. From Genesis 39, whose wife tried to seduce a handsome slave? Daniel, Shimei, Potiphar, Achan
6. What farmer winnowed his barley at night as found in Ruth 3? Abner, Eleazar, Boaz, Joab
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Hypocrites; 3) Rachel; 4) Judges; 5) Potiphar; 6) Boaz